According to the world health organization, a sedentary person is one who practices less than 150 minutes of physical activity a week, sometimes for work and for lack of time we move away from the exercises, we must keep in mind that not only go to Gym will help us, there are several ways to perform physical activities whether running, walking, swimming or just taking a short walk.
In our current life it becomes necessary to practice a sport not only because it is beneficial to our physical appearance but also because it also brings benefits to our health either mentally or physically.
Talking with the experts gave us a few tips to start a more active life:
- Do exercises: perform 30 minutes of exercises, they will make you feel great, strengthen your muscles, maintain your joints, and help you breathe better.
- Drink lots of water: keeping you hydrated is very healthy and beneficial for your cells, when you practice some sports activity ideally you consume 2 liters of water a day.
- Practice Yoga or relaxation exercises: Success to avoid stress in our lives is obtained by practicing activities that keep our body and mind in harmony.
- Eliminate bad habits: alcohol, tobacco and caffeine are not good life partners, if we want to start a life away from excesses, it is ideal to withdraw these habits that are very harmful to our health.
- Socialize with other people: for our mental and emotional health it is important to surround ourselves with friends with whom we can talk and have a pleasant time, share with friends will bring us a little happiness and if we do exercises in groups we will feel more motivated to attend all The days to practice.