When we start a diet, we should eat healthy and healthy. The problem is when we are overcome by hunger and we begin to snack between hours. Here are 5 possible solutions to stop eating anxiety:
1. The first thing to keep in mind is that your three meals should be quite complete, it is important to eat at a set time, and not to let much time pass between one meal and another.
2. Drink 2 liters of water this will keep you satiated and give energy to your body
3. Eat slowly and always incorporate fresh fruit, a snack, and dried or roasted fruit into your meal. You can also add cereals to a yogurt or fruit chips.
4. Natural Drinks, such as organic fruit juices, or tea are another good solution to avoid snacking between hours. In addition, they are very healthy for the body.
5. Plan the meal if you are going to spend the whole day away from home. Often, we prepare the food but we do not think about what we will eat in the middle of the morning or mid-afternoon. The purchase is the first step that will mark what we have in the pantry. Go to the super when you are not hungry not to buy more than the account.
One last tip to avoid eating between hours is to ingest the food slowly, concentrating on each bite so that your body gets used to a slow pace when we savor the food we feel much satiated. Do fun activities to get rid of boredom.